Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013

 

I LOVE YOU ALL.
2nd baptism went amazing.
The weather is super humid over here and it rains a lot after its super duper hot.
Still getting yelled at every week but still working hard!!
anyways, any questions feel free to ask me.
We had our first zone study this past week and it was marvolous with President Patricks and his family of 9 or so. They spoke to us and sang a number for us. It was crazy spiritual. They're great.
I have had 3 splits in 4 weeks. Crazy cool experiences on splits.
I have had a all french baptism and a all spanish baptism, and I had the oppurtunity to direct the Spanish baptism and translate it into the both languages for the branch.
Loving it. KEEP PRAYING FOR ME Y'ALL! I NEED IT!

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Paolo! I'm sorry, I just saw this. You can email Elder Castrejon at Mosiah.Castrejon@myldsmail.net or send Mosiah letters via US Post to his Canadian address:

      Elder Mosiah Abinadi Castrejon
      Canada Montreal Mission
      470 Rue Gilford
      Ste 300
      Montreal, QC H2J 1N3
      Canada

      He would love to hear from you!

      Delete