Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014


Yayyyyyyyyyyyy my district had a baptism!
Taylor! I was able to be apart of her confirmation. She is awesome :)

So last week was not very cold. Everyone is freaking out because they are like: "Why aren't we freezing????" ... BUT, the coldness has come back as of today... with a vengeance might I add.

Our investigator came to church for the first time and he loved it!!!!!!
His name is BLESSING. Yes.... like what we get from Heavenly Father. lol
He is awesome.

What else to add?
I'm eating at IKEA today. yeah like the furniture... apparently they have food there and its really popular in Canada? weird. but we're eating meatballs with The Adams (senior couple) today :)

Running out of time as always, but I love you! have a great one!

Elder Castrejon

No comments :

Post a Comment