Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hello everyone!
This week has been a faith testing week.
8 of our lessons got canceled in a row on us between 2 days.
Our investigator with a baptismal date for Feb, 1, 2014 blocked our phone number and is now hiding from us (let me tell you, this guy is totally sane, and has a huge testimony of the restored gospel) and we dont know whats going on!!!
My companion lost one of his tags... ugh.

Ok, I'll stop naming off all the negative things that happened this week.

POSITIVES! YAYYY.

Our district is having another baptism this Saturday!She is Chinese and awesomeeeeeee.

We went out knocking doors with a member named Paul and basically, we got into a apartment with 2 young girls from Africa and he testified to them of his conversion and how the book of Mormon is true and made one cry! Of this experience the girl said: "I'm so sorry... everything was just going wrong today, and all my plans were failing... and I was having a really rough day... UNTIL YOU CAME AND KNOCKED ON MY DOOR" ... (ahh... the old fashioned favorite words of a missionary)

have a great week!

ps. in case you're wondering why my emails are getting shorter... its because I now have to write to the mission president every monday about the district... and it takes long haha sorry fam!

LOVE YOU!

Elder Castrejon

No comments :

Post a Comment