Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Dear friends and family.
This week has been a week of spiritual uplifting experiences.
I have never heard such a powerful conference. As a missionary I have the blessing of receiving revelation for all my investigators and it is a special and wonderful thing.
I share my personal testimony, that I know Jesus Christ is at the head of this church and that it is lead by latter day prophets.
I testify that the trials we go through in our lives are meant to go through. As we overcome our trails we must never look back and always check the sky for rainy days. Always stay prepared as we go our seperate ways each and every day into a world where the people are getting farther and moving faster away from The Lord. Stay strong friends, for you are children of a loving heavenly father. A loving perfect heavenly father who has a plan for all of us, and to accomplish that plan he works through us, imperfect beings. We are not perfect, but someone was. He was the champion, The Son of God, Jesus The Christ. The time is now friends, for members and missionaries like myself to work together to hasten the work in the time of The Lord. That time is now.
I love you all, and I pray for you all.
Take care
Sincerely,
Elder Castrejon

No comments :

Post a Comment